This latest preview version of Configuration Manager was released on 30th September. As expected version 1909 includes a number of new really useful features.
- Orchestration Groups – for better control of software updates deployment.
- Bitlocker Management improvements which adds support for integrated reports, a helpdesk portal for administration and monitoring, and a self-service portal for users.
- Extend an on-premise site to Microsoft Azure – which helps you to create Azure VMs for Config Manager.
- Additional CMPivot entities and enhancements to aid troubleshooting and hunting.
- Task sequence download on demand over the internet which allows you to perform a Windows 10 in-place upgrade via the Cloud Management Gateway.
- Support for Windows Insider – you can manage Windows Insider Preview devices without changing your normal processes or enabling Windows Update for Business.
- Improved language support in task sequence which adds additional language settings.
- Office 365 ProPlus health dashboard – providing insights to help identify issues.
- Improvements to task sequence debugger
** My friend Prajwal has also written a great article about this release which you can read here **